Just because Bike Week is over doesn’t mean you have to put the bike back in the shed. Whether you want to ride for transport, for fun or for a healthier lifestyle, there are plenty of ways to get involved in cycling. The Easter long weekend is another great chance to get pedalling.
- Get your workplace or school involved to make it easier for everyone to work and school HERE
- Grab your mountain bike and explore some of WA’s natural beauty and its vast and diverse network of trails for recreation or for competition. See more at the MTBWA website.
- Ride the Munda Biddi Trail, the longest off-road cycling trail in the world running from Mundaring to Albany. See more HERE
Recreational and social riding – road and path
- Challenge yourself by entering the 2018 Dams Challenge – entries close 3 April. Enter the race HERE
- Whether you are training for an event or just want to go at an easy pace, there is variety of clubs to suit your style of riding. See more HERE
- Take your cycling to the next level and compete in the The Element Road Series. The series and the dates will be announced soon. Stay tuned to their Facebook page.